Arya Omnitalk is a joint venture between the J M Baxi and Lalbhai Groups. The JM Baxi Group is a pioneer and leader in the field of transport and logistics services in India today. The group offers a wide range of services including ship agency, chartering, stevedoring, C&F, transportation of special cargo, etc.
The Lalbhai Group is one of the most respected industrial houses in India with revenues over Rs 200 billion. The group is the 3rd largest denim fabric manufacturer in the world and is licensed to manufacture and market a host of internationally renowned names in the garment industry such as Arrow, Lee, Wrangler, etc.
In the year 2002, Arya Communications and Omnitalk joined hands and separated their operations into a new company known to us today as Arya Omnitalk Wireless Solutions Pvt. Ltd, marketing Walky Talky and Vehicle Tracking Systems under the brand name Arya Omnitalk.
To provide superior services and customised solutions to all our customers & increase their competitive advantage by enhancing productivity and ensuring profits while delivering measurable results.
- Integrity and Trust
- Commitment to Excellence
- Valuing Diversity
- Customer Focus
- Genuine Relationships
Our Commitment To You
- Identify customer needs customise solutions & services based on customer requirements.
- Provide high standards of services to meet customer needs and expectations
- Establish pro- active client service procedures & customer support.
- Use ethical practices.
- Communicate effectively & regularly with the customers to update them with innovations and new products.
- Deliver a service to clients that meets their rights and upholds statutory and legislative requirements.